I'm really finding this blogging lark to be an effective motivator for me; not only with regard to the Bretonnians, but in terms of gaming in general. I'm making good painting progress, I'm going out of my way to arrange more games, I developed a campaign systems and I've really got moving on a long dormant project (which will probably make its first blog appearance this week). All in all, the sense of comradeship I'm getting from this is inspiring probably my most productive period ever in terms of wargaming. Soppy stuff, but true.
Anyway, on to next month. I'm finally going to set a proper single unit target this month as I aim to paint up a unit of 5 Knights Errant. I'm already aware from my initial battles that this unit will be too small to be truly effective and will probably need more Knights added at a later date, however, I'm Cheaphammering here - I don't have more of them! What's more, 5 is a reasonable target, I'm self-aware enough to know that more would be pushing it.
To go with the Knights Errant, I'll also be painting up the second Damsel, this one is mounted, to add further magical backbone to the army. Should I get to bonus time, I've also got an idea in the pipeline, informed by my experiences in the Storm of Game (and what I've got in my bits box).
So that's it for July: 10 posts, 3 games, 1 win and 13 models for WFB. Not bad for me!