Friday 29 January 2021

Lurkers of the Deep

I've just backed another Kickstarter.


Unsurprisingly, it's for 7TV by Crooked Dice (which is the usual target of my Kickstarter adventures), and is a Lovecraftian expansion for 7TV: Pulp, and is the first in a series of 'feature packs' offering fixed storylines, unique profile cards and new mechanics.

What's more it comes in a classic VHS case.


There are a range of pledges available, to suit all wallets. At the moment I've plumped for the heroes pledge, which gives me the feature pack and 8 heroic types that look like they might fit in with some of my other projects.


However, as well as miniatures there are a whole boatload of MDF buildings that have been designed by Sarissa Precision. I might be tempted by some of these later on...


The campaign is already rattling through the stretch goals, both paid and ons and free stuff.



Yes, I'm pimping this. Partly because more free stuff via stretch goals is cool, but mainly because Crooked Dice is a company that I really like to support. I've backs almost all of their Kickstarters and they've all been delivered with the minimum of fuss.

Jump on board, or overboard...Great Cthulhu is waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment