Friday 12 January 2024

Judge Dredd #1: Sugar Rush

In a slight change of pace, Matt and I played through the three tutorial scenarios for Judge Dredd: I Am The Law from Warlord Games.

The first scenario, Sugar Rush, pits Judge Kinsey against three members of the High Rollers block gang and introduced all the basic mechanics in the game.

I took control of the nefarious perps, whilst Matt was the Law.




As you can see, the action was extremely brief as I completely overlooked the Big Meg and Armoury cards and My att didn't, dropping a Stumm Gas grenade between two gangers, knocking them out and winning the game in a single turn.

The multiple activation mechanic of the Judge meant he acted faster than the perps could react.

Nevertheless, we learned the basics in this first outing, and I learned to remember the cards.

More to follow...


No comments:

Post a Comment