Saturday 13 January 2024

Judge Dredd #2: Half-Eagle Day

The second tutorial scenario for Judge Dredd: I Am The Law sees a Senior Street Judge and a Rookie Judge ambushed by a block gang in retaliation for what happened in scenario one.

Once again, Matt was the Justice Department and I was the villainous High Rollers.





This game doesn't hang around.

This time we managed to get to turn two before it was all over and it was my turn to make efficient use of my Big Meg and Armoury cards to bum rush Rookie Judge Harris and leave Senior Judge Ramirez surrounded.

I don't think we'd properly got a handle on the gunfighter rule at this point, and I was definitely cheating with my stump gun (the ganger in pink), as she shouldn't have been able to move and shoot.

Ah well, that's what tutorials are for.

3 comments:

  1. Great battle report, if a little short ! LOL Haven't played the latest version, but did play the old Mongoose version, really need to get back to my Judge Dredd project at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fun game (I'll do more of a review on the last scenario, but I like that the initial tutorials aren't designed to last forever as there's a fair bit of book flipping being done.

      Delete
  2. Great report, i always love your narrative battle reports.

    Even if the last two are short, they are quite fun and a pleasure to read !

    Thank you for sharing ! :-)

    ReplyDelete