Tuesday 18 April 2017

The Walking Dead - Issue #2

Time for more of the solo adventures of Brian 'The Not-Yet-Governor' Blake. I should point out to my legion of overseas readers, that I'm not setting out to make any kind of political point with this, but given that the scenario is supposed to be about learning how the firearms rules work in the game, the title and subsequent flippant jokes turned out to be too hard to resist.

Prelude to Woodbury, Part 2 - Gun Control

Brian lives in the shadow of of his brother, Philip, who has led their group of survivors to Wiltshire Estates, an upper-class gated community. Philip sends Brian out to explore the streets and come back with something they can use to survive.








10 comments:

  1. He's got quite a talent for finding bandages 😉. Looks like he was lucky to get away unscathed this time.
    Love the report! Keep them coming 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cards fell very fortunately for him (until the lurker) and he was never massively in danger. The problem with bandages is that I only have 8 supply cards at the moment and two of them are bandages.

      They will keep coming though.

      Delete
  2. Another superb report Kieron. :)

    I was rooting for the future Governor there, wonder if that will last.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That says a lot about you as a person...

      Delete
    2. Ha Yes he often likes crooked bent things.

      Delete
  3. Very nicely done second installment. Look forward to seeing part 3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way this is developing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. At the moment I'm just using the pre-written scenarios, but as time goes on I'll be adding some more. Things will get interesting when an scenario goes wrong and someone dies who shouldn't.

      Delete
  5. Cracking report Kieron. Now im back in hobby land I should really make an effort to start my Walking Dead stuff.

    ReplyDelete